Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > multitask using MaxiSys 908
multitask using MaxiSys 908

2502 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2014-11-08 20:57:02

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2014-11-08 18:08:02
        I have read about a multiutasking feature using the MaxiSys 908. Says tap button on right side of screen. have no idea where that is or how to get it.If anyone knows please explain from startup right through this feature. Thanks.

Says...You can run multiple applications on the Autel MaxiSys diagnostic system simply tap the multitask button..WHERE is THAT? ON THE RIGHT SIDE  OF THE SCREEN to open a multitask menu???

Let's begin
    a   Start MaxiSys system

b Tap the Diagnostic button  I am presuming that is the Diagnostics tab top left on the screen that also has update maxifix shop manager data manager etc

c Access the vehicle OBD diagnostic menu   ??

d Select "Auto Scan" to have full diagnosis of all systems

e You can check all records of DTC's and freeze frames.If you need to checkfor reference information, the MaxiSys dat base is ready for you, just tap the multitask button to open up a mulitask menu. IT'S the MULTITASK BUTTON that is confusing me.

•   Level 6   
    (707) points
    hefaus
    2014-11-08 20:57:02 (Reply to:hefaus)
     I was having a blond moment. The Multitask function was turned off. I found this function under settings and realized it was turned off. All is making more sense now. Please ignor this question as I have found and relayed the answer
  Total1 Pages